Let's reach the next patreon goal to get the next features!
$9.000 - The new features for 3.0.0
A very big feature will be out for the next goal update! And it will be… a web version of RPG Paper Maker! It will be completely rewritten in TypeScript language. You’ll be able to use RPG Paper Maker on any web browser, meaning also on any other platform than desktop (tablets, phones, etc). This goal will be for a 3.0.0 update!
Here is a very small prototype screenshot of what it currently looks like:
- Solve most of the current specific mac or linux issues encountered because of Qt framework
- Easier to debug and track thanks to browser console tracking
- Using the exact same libraries for map editor and ingame
- Engine UI much easier to customize for a more unique design
- Possible to edit the engine itself with plugins to make unique menus
- Use a technologiy that should be used for many years by a lot of websites (React + TS)
- Possible to easily export to mobile / tablet
- Easy to test the engine with a web version in one click
- Easier to update builds for new updates
- Easy to export web version to desktop
How to contribute
Every options are sorted starting from the best solutions to the less good for the developer.Buy DLCs or plugins on the website!
Visit the shop here and support us by buying anything on it!
Support on Ko-fi!
You can support monthly on Ko-fi and get tier advantages, or just donate as you wish.
Support on Patreon!
You can support monthly on Patreon and get tier advantages. The amounts will be taken into account only after the beginning of each month (pay day).
Buy Steam commercial edition DLC!
Direcly buy it on Steam.
Support with PayPal
This is the best solution if you initially want to pay in Euros! Have a look on the Patreon page here to see the advantages you can get. When doing a one time donation, the donation will be considered for the current month. You can ask for another repartition of the amount at email@example.com.